1. At all times, participants will observe all local rules and regulations, pertaining to the containment of the pandemic and will not flout any laws pertaining to wearing of masks, maintaining social distances, non-contact and other such measures that may be put in place.
2. The event is a self-supported run/ride and is meant to be run/ride at the risk of the participants on their own resources. It is mandatory and customary of the participants to obey and follow the Traffic Rules for the safety of their own and for that of the other road users as well. Come fully prepared.
3. The organizers are not in any way liable for medical or any other eventualities that may arise during the course of participation in this event.
4. Please choose the event category carefully, confirmed registrations are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified. Provide us with a secure email ID/mobile no. that you can access regularly, since this will be our primary means of communication during the run up to the event.
5. We will be sending regular updates to the Mobile number/E-mail, you have provided in the registration form.
6. This should be not treated as spam and you shall not take any action against our bulk SMS service provider.
7. Any notice sent to the email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the runners.
8. Please fill out only those fields that are necessary for mailing purposes. Do not provide redundant data in multiple fields (i.e., do not list the same data for city and country), as this will only complicate our ability to contact you, if necessary.
9. You are aware that long-distance running/riding is an extreme sport and can be injurious to body and health. You take full responsibility for participating in Run&Ride2Fit Events and do not hold the organizing committee or any of its members or entities responsible for any injury or accident.
10. You shall consult your physician and undergo a complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.
11. You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
12. You agree that Run&Ride2Fit Sports shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness, or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
13. You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
14. You confirm that your name and media recordings were taken during your participation may be used to publicize the event.
15. You may acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by Run&Ride2Fit Sports or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
16. For any reason you cannot upload your link on race day, no refund of any form will be given. Event promoters will not be held responsible for any discrepancy/ error in activity data collected from the suggested apps/method of auto integration or failure to receive activity data from the suggested apps, from the participant for any reason.
17. The management decision is final for the Event Result declaration. You may contact via official email id within 2 days of event result declaration if any discrepancy or objection for the amendment. No request will be entertained later for the updates.
18. The Event Kit based on the registration ticket type will be ship in 30-40 days after Event Result Declaration day to the mailing address as per provided by the participant at the time of registration. You will not hold the event promoters responsible if there is any delay in delivering the event kit due to unforeseen circumstances.
19. If this registration is being made on behalf of a minor, I confirm that I am the parent/guardian of the child and that he/She has my permission to take part in the event. I further concur that all the above rules shall apply to him/her as if he were a major.
20. You also understand and agree that You may be contacted by the Sponsors and Promoters of the event for marketing and promotion of offers and grant explicit permission to send me communications on my mobile number & email address provided herein above. We request total co-operation from runners/riders in this regard.